SYNOPSIS – STORYTELLING AND FUNDRAISING FOR CULTURAL HERITAGE PROFESSIONALS
PROJECT ID: 2019-1-IT01-KA202-007756
TIMELINE: 12/2019 – 07/2022
The SYNOPSIS project aims to identify the key competences of a new innovative and creative professional figure, the cultural heritage storyteller and fundraiser, who is able to communicate the values and history of our cultural heritage in the best possible way with the aim of gaining new funding opportunities and increasing the funds available to different cultural organizations.
The main objectives of the project are:
• Definition of a new professional role, the Cultural Heritage storyteller and fundraiser.
• Development of creative and innovative training, able to support cultural heritage sites to promote and engage the public, and raise funds for their own development.
• Improve the employability of young graduate humanists.
• Improve the competitiveness of EU cultural heritage organisations, managing cultural heritage sites by enhancing its heritage.
The expected results of the project are:
• Good practices collection for each partner country: and e-book / online database.
• The Cultural heritage CV: definition of competences – set of hard and soft skills for an innovative professional role.
• Modules-learning for cultural heritage: the hard and soft skills of cultural heritage storytellers and fundraisers.