Coopération Bancaire pour l’Europe (CBE) – EEIG is a Brussels-based company founded in 1992 by several European banks wishing to cooperate to take full advantage of European and international opportunities. CBE’s mission is to provide information and consulting services on EU policies and European and international funding programs and public tenders to its associated members and their clients, as well as to assist them in different fields related to the internationalization of businesses, such as participation in public contracts and finding business partners.
The main areas of activity are:
– information on EU policies and funding programmes for SME’s and public authorities;
– information and assistance on European and international public tenders;
– training on specific topics of interest to its Members and customers;
– advice and assistance in the elaboration and management of EU projects;
– contacts with the European Institutions and lobbying.
Over the years, CBE has carried out intensive information activities, economic analysis and business development services in favour of its members and their clients. CBE has developed several initiatives on many different themes: from the rules on competition and state aid to the monetary Union, from Structural Funds to European programmes, from public procurements to financial instruments and guarantees, from internationalisation processes to research and innovation.
Morevoer, over the years CBE published several Guides and Vademecum on several issues of interest for its Members and their clients, such as EU funding programmes, financial instruments, internationalisation of business, e-business, sustainable tourism, agriculture, SMEs and universities.