Coopération Bancaire pour l’Europe – GEIE is a Brussels-based company set up in 1992 on the initiative of a number of international banks with the aim of developing information and advisory services on European financing themes and programmes. In the current context, in which the European Union has broadened its fields of competence and with them their complexity, the role and function of CBE take on priority importance. Indeed, in a world where information saturation has undermined the very value of information, CBE guarantees quality services thanks to its many years of experience and presence in the heart of Europe.
Over the years, CBE has been intensively informing and assisting its members and their clients, with a multitude of interventions on various European topics: from the analysis of European regulations on competition and state aid, to Structural Funds actions; from consultancy, to participation in public procurement; from the analysis of intervention measures in favour of investments in third countries, to the search for funding and participation in research and development programmes; from dissemination regarding the post-crisis banking reform, to the new seven-year funding guidelines (2014-2020 and 2021-2027).
CBE’s main areas of activity are:
◦ Information and consultancy on EU topics and funding programmes;
◦ Assistance in the drafting, submission and management of European projects;
◦ Analysis and targeted reporting on national and international tenders;
◦ Training on specific topics of interest to members or their clients;
◦ Organisation of meetings and seminars with European institutions.