STORYLINES – STORYTELLING FOR COMPETITIVENESS IN EUROPEAN ENTERPRISES
PROJECT ID: 2018-1-LU01-KA202-037318
TIMELINE: 10/2018- 11/2020
The STORYLINES project aims to create a new professionalism based on storytelling for SMEs and companies, in response to new challenges in the field of marketing and communication strategies, through the development of innovative educational materials aimed at the central element of the chain: the corporate storyteller.
The main objectives of the project is:
• To identify key competences of a new professional, innovative and creative figure, able to make the most out of values and stories: the corporate-storyteller.
The expected results of the project are:
• Definition of a NEW PROFESSIONAL FIGURE: the Corporate Storyteller
• Creative and INNOVATIVE TRAINING, able to support SMEs to promote, in terms of marketing and brand reputation, their own history and their brands and products.
• STORYLINES aims at:
– Enhancing competences in order to develop the Corporate Storyteller figure;
– Creating a Training course on strategies and tools for corporate storytelling, problems and solutions linked to storytelling
– Creating a Training focused on narratology and corporate reputation.
• IMPROVE EMPLOYABILITY of low-skilled and unemployed and recently graduated who, in the periodic employment rankings of recent graduates, are systematically in the last positions. Improve unemployed people’s chance to compete in the job market.
• IMPROVE THE COMPETITIVENESS OF EU COMPANIES by enhancing what characterizes and differentiates Europe from other continents and markets: its secular history.