SCALE UP – foStering women's finanCing in sociAL EntrepreneUrshiP
PROJECT ID: 2022-1-ES01-KA220-VET-000087577
TIMELINE: 01/12/2022 – 30/01/2025
SCALE-UP aims to foster the acquisition of entrepreneurial skills by women entrepreneurs (current and future) interested in social sectors, through participation in vocational training and the training of professionals who support them (trainers and business coaches). In particular, the project aims to support women entrepreneurs in accessing financing and making their businesses sustainable and competitive in the labor market by raising awareness and training them on the possible obstacles to achieving entrepreneurial goals and running a social enterprise.
The main objectives of the project are:
• To foster entrepreneurial skills acquisition by women entrepreneurs (present and future) interested in social sectors, through participation in VET training and training of the professionals who support them (VET trainers and business coaches);
• To support them in accessing financing and in making their businesses sustainable/competitive in the labour markets;
• Raising awareness on the obstacles they may encounter in social enterprise running/starting up.
The expected results of the project are:
• MOOC on Social Entrepreneurship for women social entrepreneurs and VET trainers/business coaches;
• Best cases, and training and support organizations Atlas;
• Additional training and inspirational Library;
• Self-evaluation test.