INTEGRATE – STORYTELLING TO PROMOTE MIGRANTS ENTREPRENEURSHIP
PROJECT ID: 2020-1-SE01-KA202-077870
TIMELINE: 11/2020 – 11/2022
The main objective of the project is to foster migrants social inclusion, through promoting entrepreneurship and self-confidence by: using the impact of personal stories to improve the individual and societal attitudes towards migration; fostering migrants’ entrepreneurial engagement and business promotion through an innovative entrepreneurial training course; enhancing policymakers’ awareness about the migrants’ potential in the economic system.
The main objectives of the project are:
• Deliver entrepreneurial training with a special focus on Storytelling to exploit the cultural background of migrants and foster their social inclusion.
• Provide entrepreneurship and innovation education activities, particularly to improve their communication ability to build confidence,
• Provide migrants with skills to design their professional plans or ventures,
• Evaluate the feasibility of their ideas, and acquire skills to start and run a successful new business.
The expected results of the project are:
• Training course for migrants focused on storytelling and entrepreneurship that will include migrant entrepreneurs video stories
• Guidelines for trainers on how to support migrants through INTEGRATE training
• Online Platform to foster entrepreneurship spirit exploiting personal cultural background.