ENGINE – CYBER SECURITY FOR EUROPEAN SME'S
PROJECT ID: 2020-1-DK01-KA202-075161
TIMELINE: 11/2020 – 11/2022
The general objective of the proposed project is to increase the competitiveness of European SMEs giving them the skills they need to defend themselves against cyber-attacks and boosting blockchain tech use in SMEs. Nowadays cyber risk management and assessment are considered as backbones of a secure IT environment, this project wants to improve cybersecurity management skills of SMEs by filling gaps in SMEs in partner countries and to provide a comprehensive guide to foster SME’s exploitation of blockchain and protection from cyber-attack.
The main objectives of the project are:
• Address the current shortage of people capable of leading the innovation needed to boost the competitiveness of European companies.
• Take advantage of innovation opportunities to make the best use of ICT delivering value to European SMEs.
• Strengthen entrepreneurial and digital skills to promote new digital jobs in Europe.
The expected results of the project are:
• Develop a training course on cybersecurity and blockchain tech to increase the awareness of digital perils and the importance of adopting preventing measures in the working environment.
• Guideline on how implement cyber security in SMEs.
• Create an online and open sources platform to transfer the knowledge to the target, in order to support SME’s employees to prevent cyber-attacks.