E-VET4AI – E-VET TRAINERS FOR ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
PROJECT ID: 2021-1-DE02-KA220-VET-000030542
TIMELINE: 11/2021 – 11/2023
The e-VET4AI project aims to support trainers active in mechanical training courses in the development of new digital skills and confidence in the use of new teaching methodologies, to be integrated within more traditional teaching methods.
The main objectives of the project are:
• Increase the digital skills of trainers, using the DigCompEdu framework.
• Implement blended and distance training methodologies, including international cooperation.
• Identify and test digital tools to support IVET, particularly on topics related to Industry 4.0.
• Increase the digital readiness of IVET institutions on class-based teaching, especially in industrial and technical VET programs.
The expected results of the project are:
• e-VET Self Assessment Tool (e-VET SAT) for Digital Proficiency will be a Self Assessment Tool for Digital Proficiency that will contribute to upskilling trainers on teaching and learning methodologies, necessary in the current era, using digital technologies.
• e-VET4AI training model (e-VET4AI TM) will be an online training toolkit addressed to the mechanical training system with a focus on Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics, which will allow trainers to test the developed materials, also measuring their ability to use innovative digital tools.