The Check-up Europe service aims to provide recipients with an accurate and complete picture of existing European funding opportunities for their business. In order to best meet client needs, CBE offers an in-depth analysis of all potential sources of European funding, based on the needs of the individual client.
The analysis will analyse existing opportunities in various areas, such as:
• EU programmes managed by the European Commission that provide funding for projects to be carried out on Italian territory;
• Funding offered by the European Investment Bank (EIB) and the European Investment Fund (EIF);
• Instruments for the internationalisation of enterprises offered by other European bodies and organisations.
Once an interesting source of funding has been identified, CBE can also guide and follow you through the subsequent stages through the Easy Europe service. Our experts can assist you at all stages of the EU grant application cycle, from project preparation to submission and assistance at EU institutions and major international bodies.
Target group – Who?
Anyone who wants to get an idea of the European opportunities for their sector: companies, public administrations, Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs), universities or individuals wishing to access European funding directly, or intermediaries such as banks, consultancy firms or trade associations acting on behalf of third parties.
Advantages – Why?
• Comprehensive overview of European funding opportunities available for a specific client with a final assessment by CBE of the most attractive opportunities.
• Evaluation of the likelihood of success of a project when applying for funding
• To have in one document all funding opportunities from Europe with a final summary of the most interesting opportunities.
Requesting the services of CHECK UP EUROPE is easy!
For more information, please fill in our contact form to request an order form directly. You will be contacted by our experts who will send you a form to fill out to better meet your requirements.