FAIRLY FinAncial EducatIon foR Legal economY 2020-1 -LU01-KA204-063239
- To increase the financial literacy of adults and their ability to deal with daily or lifelong economic/financial decisions
- To increase the ability of adults to start a business and to cope with the related issues
- To educate to the so-called “legal economy” above all in rural and less-developed areas
- To increase the ability of adults to recognize financial “misconduct” to make right their financial or economic choices
- To develop innovative education practices, with particular attention to the methodology and the development of educational ICT tools, such as smartphone apps.
There will be three main products developed during the 24 months of the project:
- A legal economy training program
- A training platform and an app
- A practical guide for informed and safe financial choices.