EU AFFAIRS PROJECT MANAGER – Deadline: 30th November 2020
About the organization
Coopération Bancaire pour l’Europe (CBE) – EEIG is a Brussels-based company founded in 1992 by several European banks wishing to cooperate to take full advantage of European and international opportunities. CBE’s mission is to provide information and consulting services on EU policies and European and international funding programs and public tenders to its associated members and their clients, as well as to assist them in different fields related to the internationalization of businesses, such as participation in public contracts and finding business partners.
About the position
We are looking for a motivated EU Affairs Project Manager to join our team.
Tasks and responsibilities
The selected candidate will be fully integrated into the CBE team and will follow several areas of activities. In particular, the selected candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Bid-writing EU project proposals and tenders;
- Managing and reporting on-going internal and EU Projects;
- Planning the annual strategy to exploit EU calls for proposals and tenders in the fields of interest of CBE members;
- Providing information and support to CBE members and their clients on EU topics;
- Organizing conferences, seminars and training courses;
- Contributing to develop analysis and content for CBE newsletters and publications;
- Managing CBE’s website content on EU topics
- Participation in conferences and networking activities
- 1 to 3 years of proven and relevant professional experience in writing, managing and reporting EU Projects with a specific focus on Erasmus+, Horizon 2020 and Eu for Citizens;
- Good knowledge of EU funding programs and tenders;
- Good knowledge of EU institutions, legislative procedures and policies;
- Solid knowledge of entrepreneurship, economics and finance in the EU dimension;
- Prior experience in EU policy consulting and/or EU institutions is an asset;
- Motivated, proactive and autonomous.
- Languages: Italian (excellent), English (excellent), French (excellent), additional languages are a plus;
- Knowledge of banking sector and EIB/EIF programs is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience of the EU tendering process is considered a plus;
Deadline for submitting your application: 30th November 2020
If you are interested in the position, please apply with a motivation letter, CV and your salary expectations .
Due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!