Green Innovation Lab project
Youth Mobility Project
Green Innovation Lab is a project funded by the European Commission under the Erasmus+ Programme with the aim to gather young from different EU member States in Lithuania to develop innovative green projects.
“Green innovation lab“ will be organised on 15-22 of August 2016, in Innovators valley” in Antaliepte village – Lithuania . 24 young people will come to small city in nature with an idea to create, learn and develop green innovation projects.
Objectives of this project are:
– To promote concern of young people about green issues and nature safety;
– To increase youth active participation in solving their society’s problems;
– Create safe and interactive environment for youth non-formal learning;
– To ensure appropriate conditions for difference competencies development;
– Through common activity destroy pre-stereotype about other cultures;
– To strengthen youth responsibility for their living environment.
8 days young people from different countries, with a help of creative experts, will be learning in the same space, discuss about different countries situations and progress in this field.
After ideation part, they will be included in workshops and creativity labs to develop their ideas, as well as get an opportunity to exchange their different experiences, get new ideas from other young people. This topic is very relevant to practical youth understanding about their abilities to make real changes by working in a team, sharing ideas, thinking creative and innovative- most activities are orientated at creating tangible outcomes.
Within the project, a lot of attention will be focused on youth who is living in less populated areas, who has less possibility to participate actively in youth organizations.
Participants will be hosted in Vilnius and Antaliepte village. Accommodation and food will be included for free. Travels will be reimbursed.
For more information download the Information pack and the detailed agenda.
For any question do not hesitate to contact Ms. Valeria Muggianu
tel: +32 2.541.09.95