Camera di Commercio Italiana per la Spagna
The Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for Spain (CCIS) is a non-profit association consisting of Italian and Spanish professionals. Founded in 1914 and recognized by the Italian Government under the law 01/07/1970 nº 518, the Chamber has its headquarter in Madrid, with delegations in Valencia, Vigo and Sevilla, and local offices in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, La Coruña, Oviedo and Burgos. Nowadays, after more than 100 years of activity, the Chamber keeps on playing a crucial role in the commercial and economic relationships between Spain and Italy, providing a wide range of services regarding consultancy, commercial promotion, training assistance and logistical and administrative support. The Chamber is a member of Assocamerestero, the Association of the Italian Chambers of Commerce Abroad, represented by 58 chambers in 54 countries, for a total of 18.000 associated enterprises. The Chamber’s added valued corresponds to its direct contact with a large network of enterprises, institutions, trade associations and local organizations both in Spain and in Italy, that allows to implement projects and activities in manifold sectors. Among the numerous services offered by the Chamber, we could mention:
- Commercial, fiscal and legal consultancy to enterprises and operators willing to expand their activities in one of the two countries;
- Organization of corporate events and promotion of products and brands for both countries;
- Organization of congresses, seminars and workshops aimed at spreading information about topics of interest for professionals and enterprises from both countries;
- Initiatives regarding training, including the organization of language courses; seminars, work experience management for students and graduates in both countries;
- European projects management and presentation of proposals concerning the calls issues by the EU institutions for the provision of products and/or services, thanks to the internal presence of a dedicated Desk.